Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Homecoming weekend

This weekend both Courtney and Josh went to Homecoming. Josh went with a girl from youth nights and Courtney with a friend from choir and a classmate of Josh's. They had dinner, went to the game( which we lost terribly) and then to the dance! Was a good time for all here are some pictures:


Saturday we had a soccer game in Russellville- Justin had a late game in the afternoon and then on the way home as always we had to stop at Feltners What-a-Burger...great shakes and burgers!!!
He is number 23.






Also I don't know if I have shared with you my new baby or addition to our family...Allie Mae!She is a Pomimo which is a half breed of Eskie( American Eskimo) and a Pomeranian. She was the runt of the litter and so cute so we are keeping her! My husband said it is my present for our anniversary.
Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. SUCH cutie pies and the new babies are ADORABLE too, Kim! :o)

    ReplyDelete